- I play a Demon Hunter. For maybe 50 hours of gameplay I had zero 'pick-up radius' on purpose as I liked to keep a trail of health globes behind me. These were useful as I would have to kite the strongest enemies backwards, picking up these health globes as I needed.
- As my damage increase, I found myself kiting backwards less and less. So I went and upgraded a piece of gear, increasing my 'pick-up radius' from 0 to 7 yards.
- I noticed that the gold I was collecting per hour increased so I want to know:
- For players with lvl > 60
- What does the distribution of gold picked up / total gold dropped look like?
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Diablo 3 Gold Drop